Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Friday

Today was a good day. A lot of people got to finally get their hands on an iPhone (not me), and I had a great interview with AppleOne Staffing. I had filled out their lengthy, detailed application ahead of time online. When I got there today, I did a couple test things on a computer and then interviewed with a recruiter.

Overall...it was definitely a very positive experience. She seemed very impressed with my professionalism, varied skills and background, and liked how flexible and easy-to-work-with I am.

I might see something as early as next week. So here's hoping....

But not idle hoping: I also applied to about 8 other jobs this afternoon. I'm becoming something of a wifi junky. Since I can't get access in the apartment, I've been going either to Panera Bread or Einstein Bros. Bagels and spending about 1-2 hours each visit. Tomorrow I think I'm going to try out some of the other wifi spots so I can find the closest, most comfortable ones. (Right now, Einstein Bros. is closed, so I'm doing this update in my car parked in front....not too comfortable.)