Friday, July 13, 2007

The Terminal

No, this isn't Tom Hanks borrowing Josh's computer, this is actually Josh.

I'm in the Colorado Springs Municipal Airport terminal, and since they have free WiFi available, of course I had to take advantage. It's a beautiful day here, so I'm preparing myself for the convulsive body shock of the toxic, noxious fumes of southern California again. :) j/k

Wendy is picking me up around 6:45 tonight, and we'll immediately head over to my parents' place to get the rest of our stuff out of their garage over to our house on Bright. The movers come tomorrow, and then we'll spend the night at the folks'. Our flight back to CoSpgs for the whole fam is Sunday at 4:00.

I've signed the lease, handed over the deposit and July's rent, and gotten the keys, so we're all set.

Apparently the Human Resources gig I had my sights on went to "a more qualified candidate", so I'm just waiting to hear back on the El Paso County job, and continuing to send out my resume a couple times a day every day.

As we were talking last night, Wendy and I were mentioning how exciting this is getting. It's going to be great to see her and the kids after being gone for a month!!

See you soon, CA.