Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Happy! Joy Joy!

And the heavens did open up, and the angels did rejoice in loud praises, saying:
"L&L Hawaiian Barbecue, Baby!!"

One of the many things that was hard to leave in Cali, was the awesome, yummy goodness of what had become a favorite eatery of mine: L&L Hawaiian Barbecue

A teacher friend of mine at WCHS turned me on to it, and I even had their food catered for my band's "Name That Tune" fundraiser dinner/concert.

When I knew I'd be moving to Colorado, I checked their website for CO locations, and was sad to see the only one was in Aurora (a suburb of Denver). Yesterday, Wendy asked me to pick up some dinner on the way home from work, and I drove through a shopping center near our new condo that I hadn't explored yet. Lo and behold: I found it! I was giddy, and of course that's what I got for dinner.

Thank God for happy surprises like that.