Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oops! Late Post

Sometimes when I get an idea for a blog post, I start writing things down in my Google docs, to post later. I found one from last Thursday that I guess I forgot to post. I know there was going to be more to it than this (esp. #3), but of course I can't remember now....oh well.

3/12/09
Fun Stuff

Ok, instead of a long post on one thought, here's a short group of random fun things...

(And yes, fun things in boring, structured list format)
1. This morning I tested myself out to see if I'm getting better yet: I jogged up the steps leading up to my work building. It's just two flights of 15-20 steps each, but for the last 3 weeks, just walking up them would often set me to coughing. I DID IT! No coughing. That made me happy and I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm really looking forward to getting back into running again.

2. Connor randomly wrote the following phrase on a piece of paper: luv me ugl sev [Translation: Love me, Uncle Steve (my brother)] =)

3. Right now I'm listening to, and really digging, Fike & Dana's CD. Love the words of the chorus:

Ascend to heaven my soul
Breathe in the love of the Lord
Let go of all of the shame and the fear of this world
Be known the glory of God
Behold Him seated above
And in the light of His face
Begin to worship!