Friday, November 16, 2007

38 Questions

Stole this from my wife’s blog just because:

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Connor (my son)

2.What were you doing at 0800?
Logging in at work and starting to check emails.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Pulling employee files

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Daughter (Cosette) was born

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
”You too” (Answering someone who left saying “Have a good weekend”)

6. How many beverages did you have today?
2 glasses of water (so far….it’s only 11:00 AM)

7. What color is your hairbrush?
I don’t have a hairbrush. (I have a black comb)

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
$20 stake in poker game on Wednesday night (I got $60 back though, so does that count as “paying”?)

9. Where were you last night?
Home.

10 What color is your front door?
White.

11. Where do you keep your change?
In a holder in my car or my desk at work.

12.What’s the weather like today?
60 degrees and clear.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Thrifty’s brand Mint ‘n Chip

14. What excites you?
Seeing friends I haven’t seen in a long time; getting a package in the mail; a good LOTR discussion/debate; my wife – hubba, hubba

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
It’s already been cut real short, so not again for a while.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yes.

17. Do you talk a lot?
No. (Unless it’s a good LOTR discussion/debate)

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
My brother is technically a Stephen.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Yes, I’m quite the etymagictricator.

21. Are you a jealous person?
No.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Alf. (Shut up! He’s real!)

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Ken

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Wendy

25. What does the last text message you received say?
”I take it u r winning?” From my wife after midnight Wednesday. The later I’m out on poker night, the more likely I’m going to cash out.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
No.

27. Do you have curly hair?
More like wavy.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Home for lunch.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Can't think of anyone... and would I really name them if I could?

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Peanut Butter cookie.

31. Will you get married in the future?
I hope not, unless it's a vow renewal.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
2 Weeks? Have I seen a movie in the last two weeks...? Oh, we did rent The Number 23 and Shooter. I'll say the Shooter was better. And it's Marky Mark! Er, I mean Mark Walburg.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I like my wife, and my kids. And I like Rick from poker.

36. Did you cry today?
No.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because my wife did it.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
No.