Thursday, November 15, 2007

Good News, Bad News

Bad news first, right?
Apparently, cold weather messes with the cable TV. We turned it off tonight out of frustration, since it’s constantly going in-and-out. So is it gonna be like this for the next 4 months? Funny, I don’t remember the cable company mentioning that when we signed up. Grrrr…

Good: I exist! No, Descartes, not because I’m thinking. I guess I’ve been at the company long enough now for the President to know who I am. This morning I passed by him in the hallway, and we exchanged curt “Hellos”, and I remember thinking he probably doesn’t know my name. Then about an hour or two later we passed each other again, and he actually said, “Hi, Josh”. Woah!

On top of that, I found out the the owners of the building we work in is having “tenant appreciation day” on Friday. So they’re having a big buffet breakfast in the lobby. People who remember last year’s say it’s pretty darn good food too. So, yay!