Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Crisis of Capitalization

Those who know me that I’ve got more than a couple hamsters running in a wheel in my head. I’m a fairly educated, smart guy…and sometimes can be a stickler for spelling and punctuation.

but then again ive spent a lot of time in internet culture (bubbs, blogs, game forums, etc) where things like capitalization proper speling and and grammer arnt as important or prevalent

I think partially for fun, partially for culture immersion, and partially for laziness, I enjoy not capitalizing or being as picky about spelling in those scenarios. But I’ve noticed how it has affected my typing when I want it to be correct. I’m using the delete key more now than I did a few years ago…not because I don’t know what I’m doing, but because of that muscle memory that I slip into.

I’m not making a decision just yet as to whether I’m going to start using proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, complete sentences, etc in the blogosphere. I’m just saying.